DownDraft Game Manual Released

The RAD 2020-2021 DownDraft Game Manual was just released. Check it out here!

The COVID-19 Play Guide and Field Specifications Document should be released in the next week or two.

1 Like

Question about the term “Cargo Ship.” In the definition on page 34, it says “One (1) of the four (4) goals where TEAMS can score MARTIAN ARTIFACTS or RADIOACTIVE ARTIFACTS during MATCH PLAY. Each ALLIANCE has two (2) available CARGO SHIPS.”

There is no definition for the goal. Are the Cargo Ships(goals) the same as the Landing Pads? I am looking at the diagrams on pages 10, 11, 13, 28, 29, and 30. None of these identify the Cargo Ship.

I’m new to this, so trying to understand.

Thanks!

Thanks for a great question and catch.

Can you please post this question on the RAD Official Q&A so that the RAD GDC can review.

1 Like

Will do!

(off topic, but I actually caught something? Unlike my fishing experiences. :sweat_smile:)

This is the first year for my team. It is my understanding that the drones need to have the capability to grab and release the artifacts?

Sorry for the Delay. If I am understanding your question correctly the drones don’t necessarily need the ability to pick up the artifacts, the downdraft from the drone can push them.

If this did not answer your question enough. Could you please ask the questions on the Offical Q&A
RADC Q&A